Monday, August 1, 2016

Starbucks' New Craze

Photo Credit: Starbucks
Pictured above, you'll see the newest drink from Starbucks -- meet the Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato. I am obsessed with Starbucks (you might guess that from the name of my blog!), and cannot wait to try this drink. I really love the Caramel Macchiato, so I can't imagine not loving this one! I plan on giving it a try sometime this week.

Reader's Circle:

  • Have you tried the Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato?
  • What's your favorite drink from Starbucks?


2 comments:

  1. I tried this drink this past weekend! I absolutely looooved it. I'm a sucker for all things coconut milk. :)

    xx, Melissa

    www.greenpalatelife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I am a little behind, but definitely need to give it a try and write a review on it!

      Delete